A quiet little Sunday

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0039.jpg

DSC_0038.jpg
roller blading, before and after

Hot, quiet, humid. That's our Sunday. Looked like rain. Did not rain. One soccer game still on the menu (mine). Though need bread, have not baked bread; see hot, humid. Can't bear the thought of turning on the oven.

Today, I've spent several hours getting to know my new photo editing software. View experiments above.

Also wrote a new short story this weekend -- fiction!!! My first attempt since writing the last of The Juliet Stories (which, a very few of you may be interested in knowing, was "She Will Leave a Mark" from the first section.) It felt like breathing or something. Essential, natural.

Oh, and I have to post a link to this truly amazing review, by a book blogger called Buried in Print. Quite enough to swell the head, methinks, so I'll only read it once.

Labels: , , , , , ,