Cosmic activity in the friendship area ...

I just had to share with you the horoscope I read yesterday at supper. Yeah, I read those things. (Oh, and yeah, sometimes I read the newspaper at supper.) The horoscopes aren't always quite so spot on, but this one really was:

"Cosmic activity in the friendship area of your chart means you will be offered at least one helping hand over the next 14 hours. Wherever you go and whatever you do, people will go out of their way to assist you."

Skip over that 14-hour thing (too much precision for the stars, in my humble opinion), substitute "one" helping hand for "many," and it's just ridiculously accurate. In fact, I'm quite certain that given a little distance I will look back on yesterday as a good day in my life. A really good day. Ultimately, some very fine things have come from writing this book, and from writing this blog, and from writing, period. So it's back to the writing. It's been a whirlwind.

Thanks, friends, for all of the helping hands.

Labels: , ,