Dogs sledding

Kitchener-20130217-00014.jpg
Kitchener-20130217-00016.jpg
Kitchener-20130217-00013.jpg
Just what it sounds like. We took the dogs sledding!

It's "Family Day" holiday here in Ontario, so we're hanging around doing things together as a family, as dictated by our children. I've actually spent most of the day in the kitchen, making a ridiculous list of homemade items, which I shall share with you now, so as to make me feel like I've accomplished something. Okay, I'm a little bit grumpy. I just spent most of the day in the kitchen!

Four loaves of bread. Yogurt. Turnip & beet pickles. Pulled barbequed beef in the crockpot. Homemade buns on which to serve pulled bbqued beef.

I guess that's all. These holidays always throw me off. Truth is, I feel like I'm holiday when the kids are at school and I'm getting to write all day! So I'm looking forward to tomorrow.

Labels: , , , , ,